At Las Vegas Laser and Lipo, we offer innovative, cutting-edge solutions to vaginal rejuvenation and revitalization. Our new ThermiVa™ radio frequency system tightens vaginal tissue and stimulates collagen production in treated areas for long-lasting results without the need for surgery.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation. Doctor Edward Zimmerman, who has served the Las Vegas area for more than 15 years, and our experienced medical staff at Las Vegas Laser and Lipo will evaluate your vaginal concerns and help you determine if ThermiVa™ treatment is right for you.
What is ThermiVa™?
A non-surgical, in-office treatment, ThermiVa™ uses radio frequency to deliver controlled thermal energy to treated areas of the external labia and/or internally in the vagina. ThermiVa™ works by contracting vaginal tissues into tighter bundles as well as stimulating natural collagen production to maintain the strength of the tissue over time.
No anesthetics are required for ThermiVa™ treatment, which is typically administered in a series of three separate sessions over a period of 3 months.
What Can ThermiVa™ Treat?
ThermiVa™ has been proven to effectively treat multiple vaginal concerns, including:
- Vaginal laxity
- Sexual or orgasmic dysfunction
- Mild to moderate stress incontinence
- Vaginal or vulvar dryness or atrophic vaginitis
- Vulvar or labial laxity
- Excessive relaxation of vaginal muscles due to childbirth
Used in other cosmetic procedures for several years, temperature-controlled radiofrequency has been proven to be safe, effective and can be customized to the comfort level of the patient.
What are the Benefits of ThermiVa™?
- The handpiece is specifically designed for comfort, for both the patient and the technician.
- No anesthetics, numbing cream or shots are necessary.
- Treats both the labia and vagina, whereas most competitors can only do one or the other.
- It is a fast procedure, taking generally 15-30 minutes per session.
- There is no downtime required after treatment
- When used in conjunction with Kegel exercises, many women may avoid needing mesh slings in their vaginas.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The thermal heat delivered by ThermiVa™ is patient-controlled and safe with no cases of burns or blisters to date. All handpieces are designed for single use only, creating zero risk of infections or transmissions. During your visit to Las Vegas Laser and Lipo, Dr. Zimmerman and the friendly medical staff will inform you of all the possible risks and side effects to keep in mind while considering ThermiVa™ therapy.
How Long Will my Results Last?
Typically, rejuvenated vaginal tissues and revitalized vaginal sensations last anywhere from 9-12 months. Maintenance sessions may be required once or twice a year depending on your individual body and concerns.
Contact us at Las Vegas Laser and Lipo today to schedule your consultation and discover the benefits of ThermiVa™.